Monday 7 October 2013

Monday Bake - Plum Upside Down Cake


Hubby had an exam this morning which meant he had the afternoon off :o) We went out for a lovely lunch to a pub in town that a friend had recommended.  It was very nice and I would go back.  Hubby had a fancy fish finger sandwich!

This evening, I made an upside down cake.  I used this recipe of Jamie's adding apple too.


I arranged my fruit in the tin, added the sauce and then re-read the recipe....ooops! I should have put the sauce in and then the fruit.  Never mind it came out OK but I will remember next time!!  Also I did find I had to cook it longer than an hour.




Have a good week, see you next Monday.

Bakebakegirl

1. In The Summertime - Mungo Jerry
2. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! - Abba
3. Just Dance - Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment