Sunday 12 April 2015

Monday Bake - Chocolate and Guinness Cake

As an easter treat I made Edd Kimber's chocolate and Guinness cake, the idea of the added Guinness intrigued me and he is right - you cannot tell its in there.   This cake almost has a devils loaf cake texture and it was actually better the next day.  You can find the recipe here.  






We have got Sister and Nieces down soon and I think I will make this cake for them too.   I went for my easter decoration of choice of mini eggs instead of the chocolate curls.

I bought Edd Kimbers Say It With Cake Book ages ago (in Liverpool I think!) as it seemed to have quite a few gluten free recipes.   I think I will do one for cake club next time.

Hope you had a lovely easter, 
Bakebakegirl

Today's top three Spotify Songs:

1. Lollipop - Mika
2. Grace Kelly - Mika
3. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) - Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment