Monday 16 September 2013

Minibakebakegirl Monday - Brownie In A Mug Cake


Hi! It’s minibakebakegirl here.  As you might know from previous posts I started secondary school a couple of weeks ago.   Being new, it was very difficult to find my way around at first, moving from class to class for different subjects; but it’s easier now.  I am involved in many clubs which are mainly dance and gym as I am very flexible. I have also made a lot of new friends. I have not had much free time because of homework, but at the weekend I decided to make a BROWNIE IN A MUG CAKE! There are lots of recipes on Tumblr,  so this is how I made it.


Ingredients:
1/4 cup of plain flour
3 tbsp caster sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 egg
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp chocolate chips
Dash of Vanilla Extract
A pinch of salt


Equipment:
Mug
Measuring cups
Spoon 
Tablespoon
Microwave

Method:
Place all the ingredients in the mug.

Stir until combined.

Microwave on high for about 2 minutes.

Maybe it's not the prettiest cake but Mum put a scoop of ice cream on top and we ate them warm for pudding- yummy!

See you soon,
Minibakebakegirl

Today's top three songs:

1. Save Rock and Roll - Fall Out Boy
2. Icarus - Bastille
3. ATTACK - Thirty Second To Mars




1 comment:

  1. Glad your getting on at school now, your Browine in a mug sounds good.

    ReplyDelete