Monday 5 May 2014

Monday Review - St Albans

On Sunday, Hubby and I went shopping to St Albans.  We went here last August.


We went to Bakehouse St Albans for coffee.   We had a lovely corner window table with views of the cathedral through the trees.



I had lemon and blueberry drizzle cake and Hubby had Oreo brownie - you can see the whole oreo in my picture, we both had cappuccinos - very good cappuccinos. 



Hubby still hasn't learnt that he is not allowed to tuck in until I have taken my picture!

We walked through Verulanium park back to the car.  It was such a lovely day - look at that blue sky.



Hope you had a lovely weekend and enjoyed some blue sky wherever you were.

Bakebakegirl,

Today's top three Spotify songs:
1. Notorious - Duran Duran
2. This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us - Sparks
3. Love To Hate You - Erasure



1 comment: