Monday 12 January 2015

Monday Inspiration - Thumbprint Cookies


Happy new year!

Now the tree and all its decorations has been packed away.  Christmas seems like a long time ago!

For Christmas I got three new cook books.  Rachel Allen's new book All Things Sweet, Nigellas Forever Summer book and Lorraine Pascals book A Lighter Way To Bake.

I have seen thumbprint cookies before, if you Google them there are lots of different recipes out there - mostly with jam centres.  In Lorraines book she has a version with fresh raspberries and blueberries. I decided to make some with the huge raspberries I had.



These were delicious on the day, however I stored them in a tin and were a bit soft the next day, caused I think by the raspberries.  But they did look very pretty with their bright pink tops.


Thanks for visiting,
Bakebakegirl

Today's top three Spotify songs:

1. Believe In Me - The Pierces
2. Budapest - George Ezra
3. Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment