Monday 13 January 2014

Monday Inspiration - Oat and Raisin Biscuits


One of the first things Minibakebakegirl says when she comes home from school is: "what can I have to eat".  Today there was a tin of Oat and Raisin biscuits waiting to be munched.  

I used the recipe in Rachel Allen's book Bake - this recipe isn't on her website but several people have blogged the recipe - if you want to google it.   The trickiest thing I find when baking biscuits is knowing when to take them out of the oven - take them out too early and they're not baked enough - keep them in too long and they will be rock hard once cooled!  I have made these a few times and now know exactly how long to bake them based on my oven.  I think practice is key when it comes to biscuits!



See you next week,
Bakebakegirl

Today's top three Spotify songs:

1. Sing - Travis
2. Why Does It Always Rain On Me? - Travis
3. Driftwood - Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment