Wednesday 10 December 2014

Monday Review - London Curators Coffee



Today Hubby and I went into London to do some Christmas shopping.  Before we tackled our list we went for coffee at Curators Coffee in Margaret Street, near Oxford Circus.   Their coffee concept reminds me of Brew Lab in Edinburgh.  This is my kind of London coffee place, slightly away from the hustle and bustle, and not a mass chain.   I had a slice of date and fig loaf cake, which was toasted and served with butter.  Hubby had a piece of peanut salted caramel millionaire rice crispy slice.  Both were delicious. We both had cappuccinos - which were very good, could have been a wee bit hotter and they would have been perfect.





Shopping was a success and we managed a bit of a wander before getting the train home.







Selfridges windows were very gold!  And on one side were all Paddington themed.   We also saw one of the Paddington Bears from the trail inside Selfridges.







Thanks for visiting,
Bakebakegirl

Today's top three Spotify songs:

1. Walking in the Air - Aled Jones
2. A Winters Tale - David Essex
3. Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade









1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time in London. I loved seeing the picture of Liberty (I was lucky to be able to visit it last year). I hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday :)

    ReplyDelete