Monday 16 July 2012

Minibakebakegirl Monday - Cupcake Farm

Hi, it's Minibakebakegirl here. I really enjoy baking and cooking especially with my Mum.  I have been looking through my cookbooks and found a really cute and easy recipe….a cupcake farm!  This recipe is from my first cookbook and is a really fun way of decorating cupcakes.


Here are some photos to show what I did.






I will be having a very busy week because I am doing my school production (The Pirates of Penzance) three evenings in a row, the year 5/6 BBQ on Thursday and the last day of school on Friday. BUSY!!

Thanks for reading my blog post and I hope to do another one soon. 
Minibakebakegirl

Todays top 3 random Ipod songs:

1. Ed Sheeran - This 
2. Will.i.am - This is Love
3. The Beatles - Drive My Car

No comments:

Post a Comment